We firmly believe that beautiful portraits deserve beautiful presentation.
Our clients choose us not just because of our photographic style but because they’re looking for something really special to enjoy in their home for many years to come. We specialise in designing and crafting bespoke statement pieces that ooze quality plus have real presence and scale. Expect to invest between £200 to £850 on bespoke wall art including single framed portraits or one of our signature multi aperture pieces, with several of your favourite portraits in the one frame. Fully retouched digital photographs are also available in collections of 5 or more.
0% Payment plans are available. Spread the cost of your investment.
Why should I invest in wall art and not just purchase the photographs on a disk? Click here to discover the real benefits…
“The quality of the framed photo was incredible – You really do get your money’s worth” Nikki, Google review
You’ll Love Our Wall Art
You appreciate quality and craftsmanship so you’re going to love our range of bespoke wall art. Listed below are 5 reasons why you’ll simply love our range of handcrafted wall art. Warning: we apologise in advance for the utter geek fest you are about to witness.
1. The Print. Every portrait purchased is first fully hand retouched by Andy to remove only unwanted blemishes, such as bogies or dry and flaky skin. Andy loathes automated software that ruins fine detail and smudges skin texture but instead prefers to roll up his sleeves and get dirty in Photoshop. Yes it takes longer, yes it makes it more expensive but we believe you’re worth it!
Your images are then expertly printed using the latest 12 colour pigment inks onto our chosen fine art paper, Canson’s stunning platine fibre rag. Made with 100% cotton rag and weighing a hefty 310gsm, this sumptuous paper feels like a classic darkroom paper from the past. Not only will you enjoy the richest velvety blacks and gorgeous creamy whites it also exhibits incredible longevity due to the lack of optical brighting agents (OBA’s) commonly found in cheaper papers.
Put into simple non techy English, your artwork is going to last you donkey years! In fact, if you upgrade to our special UV coated glass you can expect your piece to look as good as new for over 100 years before starting to show any signs of fading, becoming a treasured family heirloom in the process.
2. The Mounts. Your masterpiece is then archival mounted beneath 2 sheets of precision laser cut sheets of acid free mount board. Not only will this separate the delicate print surface from the glass but the chunky 3 inch boarder this creates allows your portrait the space to breath, giving it further aesthetic impact on your wall. The luxury of empty space.
3. The Frame. All our frame mouldings are 100% solid wood and therefore you can be assured your artwork is 100% recyclable and FSC accredited. No nasty plastics or cheap foam core here!
4. The Glazing. Your art is supplied with framers glazing as standard, not easily scratched plexiglass that often yellows with age, and can easily be upgraded to Tru Vue’s spectacular reflection free glass. This optional upgrade offers both stunning clarity and UV protection meaning your beautiful print won’t prematurely age if being presented in areas with direct sunlight, such as conservatories.
5. The Details. Turn over your artwork and you’ll see that it’s fully taped and sealed to prevent the ingress of dirt and pesky bugs. Our framer Chris also insists on using quality brass fixtures and felt pads that protect your walls from scratches. Yes we know you’ll never really see it, but you’ll know it’s there!
Finally, and new for 2016, although we don’t believe in branding the front of your piece like some high street studios, we hope our unique artistic style is branding enough, we do like to finish each wall piece with a laser etched stainless steel plaque screwed onto the reverse; hand signed by both Andy and Chris who has individually handcrafted your piece. We also date it so in years to come you’ll know exactly when it was created.
Geek fest over!