We’re thrilled to be re-opening the studio from the 4th July! Please rest assured that your family’s safety and wellbeing remains our number one concern, both now and going forward. As a former nurse Debbie has always been passionate about eliminating risk and now, with the ongoing covid-19 pandemic, we’ve implemented a few extra safety measures to help keep everyone safe and happy.
We’ve made a short video that covers the subject below:
1. Deep clean. We’ll be limiting to just 1 photoshoot per day for the foreseeable future as this will give us plenty of time to both air and deep clean the studio after each session.
2. Hand hygiene and social distancing. We’ll be using plenty of alcohol gel as we work work and maintain a 2 metre distance from you wherever possible. When we need to come in a little closer, as is often the case with these type of photoshoots, we’ll be wearing all the necessary protective wear.
3. Face coverings and PPE. We’ll both wear face-coverings and with a baby or newborn photoshoot, Debbie will also be wearing a face-shield whilst positioning your baby for added protection.
Although we don’t like to ask, when not being photographed we’d appreciate it if you’d wear a simple face-coving yourselves to offer a little 2-way protection… we have disposable masks freely available if needed. Please note: We don’t expect any children/babies to wear face-coverings as we want them to feel as comfortable and relaxed as possible.
4. No refreshments. Sadly we won’t be offering refreshments your shoot but please feel free to bring anything your family may need.
5. Use of W/C facilities. We’d prefer it if you didn’t use our toilet whilst visiting as it does require entering our family home. However we certainly won’t refuse you or your children access if the need is urgent… we’d simply sanitise the areas as needed.
6. Laundry. We always wash soft furnishing such as blankets and nappy covers after each client so this this will continue as normal. Any prop that’s unsuitable for washing will be quarantined for 72 hours.
7. Symptom free. Rest assured that we continue to be a symptom free household… and very much wish to keep it this way. Should this change then we’ll be in touch asap to make the necessary arrangements. Equally, please only attend your photoshoot if every member of your household is totally symptom free.
8. Regular reviewing of all measures. Going forward, as the course of the pandemic develops, we very much expect government guidelines to change therefore we will continue to review and update these measures as relevant. Fingers crossed the restrictions continue to ease!
Regardless of these extra measures, our aim remains the same… to deliver your family an exceptionally high level of customer service. The new guidelines certainly provide us all with an extra challenge, however we’re confident they won’t compromise your experience with us too much… they certainly won’t affect the artistry and quality of your gorgeous photographs!